Thursday, March 24, 2022

Finding my Niche

I have found my niche and it is not always comfortable but it is inspiring.  I always knew I wanted to listen to others who speak/relate a story that I can find a piece of the puzzle that says,"me too".  Since developing my podcast production company I have worked with some amazing people who I would not have met if I hadn't agreed to follow my DREAM!  

My dream since high school was to be part of media (which has changed considerably since the 60s.)  However my parents didn't think I was making a wise choice and they told me I should go to college and get my Teaching Credentials and my MRS.

To make a long story short I did refused to get my Teaching Credentials and instead got my Associates Degree in Communications and my MRS.  However years later I completed my Bachelor's and received my Master Certificate in Information Communication.  With my degree I felt empowered and began blogging for personal contentment as well as professional for businesses.  I also began podcasting and I have evolved in the business and I love my journey.

I share my journey when I invite my guests to share the stage/microphone with me on AVOID the MAZE.  This is a venue where we share our UPS and downs with our audience and encourage others to live life to the fullest.  Life is not to be measured by the material objects but by succeeded in following our DREAMS.  We have only one life to live and it is up to each of us to bring the sunshine out even on cloudy days.


Check out today's podcast:  https://youtu.be/1eckq0XTFlw



No comments:

Post a Comment

WeRNotJustCleveland

  1 May 2022 Happiness #1 It All Begins with Happiness Finding happiness comes from within!    Do not depend on anyone else to make you ha...